Automotive single tank ultrasonic cleaners are available in a variety of specifications, and can also be customized according to customer requirements. Well-made and stable in structure, it is suitable for cleaning oil stains on large auto parts.
Knowledge of ultrasonic cleaning principle
The ultrasonic cleaning machine is a high-frequency oscillation signal sent by an ultrasonic generator, which is converted into a high-frequency mechanical oscillation by the transducer and propagated to the medium-cleaning solvent. And produce tens of thousands of tiny bubbles. These bubbles form and grow in the negative pressure zone where ultrasonic waves propagate longitudinally, and close rapidly in the positive pressure zone. In this process known as the “cavitation” effect, the closing of the bubble can form an instantaneous high pressure of more than 1,000 air pressures, and the instantaneous high pressure is continuously generated like a series of small “explosions” that continuously impact the surface of the object, making the object’s surface. The dirt on the surface and in the gap is quickly peeled off, so as to achieve the purpose of cleaning the surface of the object.
Features of single tank ultrasonic cleaner
Digital touch: touch the button to operate, digital display time and temperature;
Adjustable temperature: normal temperature ~ 80 ° adjustable;
Power adjustable: 0-100% power adjustment;
Time adjustable: can be normally open (1-99 minutes adjustable);
2.0 argon welding liner: SUS304 material, 2.0 thickness is more durable;
304 shell: square-pass steel frame door panel snap connection, anti-dirty and anti-fingerprint stainless steel 1.0 thickness;
304 sound reduction cover: SUS304 stainless steel, anti-dirty and anti-fingerprint stainless steel;
Stainless steel basket: SUS304 stainless steel, mesh 10MM, reinforced with steel bars;
Machine power cord: the use of industrial thick cable, safe and practical;
High-quality casters: The machine adopts the design of movable stop casters, which is convenient for moving the machine and machine stop;
Generator power cord: industrial-grade power cord, 3-pin grounding plug, anti-static design;
Independent research and development drive: Adopt independent research and development drive board, stable output of imported electrical components
Industrial transducer: Using industrial vibrating head, strong force and good effect, can work 24 hours;
All-round heat dissipation: The machine has a cooling fan + multi-hole heat dissipation.
The main application of single tank ultrasonic cleaning machine:
Ultrasonic cleaners are suitable for cleaning work in various industries. For example: cleaning of electronic parts, electroplating, hardware, clocks, watch straps, tools, optical lenses, jewelry, lenses, spectacle frames, half body silicon wafers, spinneret filters and glassware, etc.
Single-tank ultrasonic cleaning machine cleaning operation process
A. Preparation before starting
1. Check whether the machine is stable and whether the universal wheel is fixed to ensure that the machine does not shake.
2. Check whether the drain valve of the machine is closed.
3. According to the cleaning process requirements, inject the cleaning solvent according to the mixing ratio. The ratio of cleaning liquid to water is generally 3%-10%, and the liquid level is about 100mm from the surface of the tank.
4. Connect the black high-frequency wire connector on the cleaning tank to the output terminal on the back of the ultrasonic generator, and tighten the screw holes without loosening. If it is a two-color cable wire, connect the red wire (positive) to the red wire terminal of the output socket, and the green wire or other color (negative) to the terminal of the output socket.
5. Confirm that the power switch of the ultrasonic generator and the temperature control switch on the left side of the machine are in the “off” position, and then turn on the power.
6. Check whether the safety grounding of the casing is reliable.
7. According to the requirements of using cleaning solvent, adjust the temperature controller to the required heating temperature, generally 40℃-70℃. The general error range of mechanical temperature control is plus or minus 5-10℃.
B. Operating procedures for single-tank ultrasonic cleaning machine
1. After the above preparations are completed, turn on the air switch power supply, and the heating indicator light is on, indicating that the machine starts to heat.
2. When the temperature of the water in the tank reaches the required heating temperature, the indicator light goes out, the heating is automatically cut off, and it is in an automatic constant temperature state.
3. Turn on the ultrasonic switch, and the machine starts to work normally.
4. Put the workpiece into the cleaning basket and clean it according to the cleaning procedure.
5. After working for a period of time, if the temperature drops, it will automatically energize and heat.
6. After the work is completed, the machine should stop working, take out the workpiece and turn off all power switches
The specifications and dimensions of the single-tank ultrasonic cleaning machine for automobiles are as follows:
Single tank ultrasonic cleaning machine large custom ultrasonic cleaning machine maintenance precautions
1. The ultrasonic generator should be kept dry, and it should be avoided to store in a humid environment. It is strictly forbidden to contact conductive liquid (such as water) from the ultrasonic control cabinet, otherwise it will burn out the machine.
2. Turn off the power of the ultrasonic generator when the ultrasonic cleaning machine is not in use.
3. Avoid collision or violent vibration of the machine.
4. The ultrasonic cleaning machine generator and cleaning tank are far away from the heat source.
5. Try not to work the ultrasonic cleaning machine for a long time, and stop for a while after working for a few hours.
6. The machine should be placed in a ventilated place as much as possible to facilitate the machine to dissipate heat.
7. In order to ensure the cleaning effect, the cleaning fluid should be replaced in time.
8. Try to avoid the use of strong acid and strong alkaline cleaning agents.
9. After the cleaning is completed and the machine is turned off, it is not necessary to pour out the cleaning solution for a long time.
10. After the cleaning machine is used up, cover it with a cover and do a good job of preventing dust and moisture.
11. It is strictly forbidden to start the machine without water.