Ultrasonic cleaning machine is now closely related to our life. Ultrasonic cleaning machine is widely used, such as cleaning jewelry glasses, has become our family necessary, ultrasonic cleaning machine manufacturers are also committed to creating a better ultrasonic cleaning machine for us. The correct use of ultrasonic cleaning machine can improve its service life, can save people a lot of unnecessary living expenses. So we should have enough understanding of the ultrasonic cleaning machine. The following is an introduction to the use of ultrasonic cleaning machine and precautions.
The use of ultrasonic cleaning machine method.
1. The generator and cleaning tank connection cable connected.
2. The tank will be filled with the selected cleaning solution.
3. The generator will be connected to 220V ± 10% 50 Hz AC power supply.
4. Turn on the generator power switch, the power indicator light (at this time the liquid in the tank began to vibrate cavitation).
Notes on ultrasonic cleaning machine.
1. cleaning tank must be put into the liquid before the machine can be turned on to work, the minimum water level height > 100mm (bottom vibration type) and placed horizontally, the transducer in the side when the cleaning tank tank edge 100mm, such as in the air state will damage the machine.
2. when the cleaning cylinder temperature is room temperature, do not inject high temperature liquid directly into the cylinder, so as not to cause the transducer loose and affect the normal use of the machine.
3. When the cleaning fluid needs to be replaced due to pollution, do not inject the low-temperature liquid directly into the high-temperature cylinder, which can also lead to the transducer off, and should close the heater switch to avoid damage to the heater due to no liquid in the tank.
4. regularly check the transducer, do not make it damp and impact, so as not to cause unnecessary losses. After use, the main power should be turned off. Do not restart the power immediately after turning off, the gap time should be more than 1 minute.