Hardware ultrasonic cleaning machine selection guide and use method
Browse Volume:324 Classify：Support
What is hardware?
Hardware refers to tools obtained by processing and casting with metals such as gold, silver, copper, iron, and tin, including stainless steel, which are used to fix, process, and decorate parts and components.
And the engine, bearing, chain, fine hole workpiece, can use ultrasonic cleaning to remove oil and rust!
Guide to buying a hardware ultrasonic cleaner:
1. When purchasing, first determine the required size and capacity, and you can wash it if you can put it down;
2. The load-bearing capacity of ultrasonic models below 30L in our store is about 20-28 catties, and the load-bearing capacity of models above 30L can be more than 500 catties;
3. Under the same capacity, it is recommended to purchase the enhanced version. The enhanced version has higher power and more vibrators, which can maximize the ultrasonic power in a unit space.
How to clean hardware workpieces with ultrasonic cleaner?
1. For degreasing, add degreasing powder. Neutral or weak acid and weak alkali can be used. Degreasing powder can be purchased in our store or local market hardware store and cleaning agent store.
2. To remove rust, add rust remover, add general cleaning agent (such as detergent) to remove rust, add industrial rust remover to remove rust, add wax remover water to remove wax, and use stain remover oil for the release agent solvent , carbon deposition cleaning agent, high-concentration acetone for cleaning silica gel, epoxy resin debonding agent for degumming, and then turning on ultrasonic assistance for better effect and faster speed;
Precautions for use:
Before connecting the power supply, please make sure that the voltage is within the rated range. Modification of the product is strictly prohibited!
Before use, make sure that the ground wire is connected reliably to prevent static electricity.
Please put the items on the cleaning basket and put them into the inner tank for cleaning
It is recommended to use environmentally friendly water-soluble cleaning agents first, and strongly acidic or alkaline cleaning agents are strictly prohibited.
After the machine works for one hour, it is recommended to pause for a period of time (usually more than 3 minutes) before starting the work.
Please do not use the machine in an environment where the temperature is too high or too low.
Please do not use this machine in an environment with strong vibration or shock.
Please do not use the machine in the presence of corrosive gas or dust.
Please do not use this machine in an environment where water, oil and chemicals are splashed.
Please do not use this machine in an environment with flammable and explosive gas.
When there is no cleaning solution in the cleaning tank, it is forbidden to start the machine to work.