With the development of society, mechanization and intelligence have gradually become the main theme of social development. Many devices have been invented to replace human labor, greatly reducing people’s labor time and labor intensity. Ultrasonic cleaning machine is a kind of equipment that replaces people for cleaning. What are the influencing factors and application scope of ultrasonic cleaning machine?
Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine — Influencing Factors of Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
1. Ultrasonic intensity (power density).That is, sound power per unit area. The effect of ultrasonic cleaning depends on cavitation, which is related to the ultrasonic intensity. Cavitation can occur when the sound power per unit area exceeds 0.3W/cm2 (the output power is generally greater than 1W). In a certain range, the greater the ultrasonic intensity, the more obvious the cavitation effect, which means the better the cleaning effect.
2. Frequency of ultrasonic cleaner. The frequency of ultrasonic vibration has a great influence on the cleaning effect, which is due to the great influence of ultrasonic frequency on cavitation. Cavitation is easily excited at low frequencies. That is, the lower the frequency, the better the cavitation effect, but the greater the noise. The higher the frequency is, the worse the cavitation effect is and the lower the noise is.
3. Detergent temperature. The cleaning temperature is an important factor affecting the cleaning speed. Properly increasing the temperature of the cleaning solution can enhance the cavitation capacity and shorten the cleaning time. However, if the temperature exceeds a certain value, the cavitation effect will decrease due to the corresponding increase of the steam pressure. Therefore, a certain temperature range must be maintained. When selecting the cleaning solution, the viscosity of the cleaning solution must be small and the surface tension must be small to facilitate the cavitation of the cleaning solution.
4. Cleaning media. Ultrasonic cleaning is adopted. Generally, there are two types of cleaning agents, namely chemical solvent and water-based cleaning agent. The chemical action of the cleaning medium can accelerate the effect of ultrasonic cleaning. Ultrasonic cleaning is a physical action. The two actions are combined to fully and thoroughly clean the objects.
Ultrasonic cleaning machine — Application scope of ultrasonic cleaning machine
1. The ultrasonic cleaner is mainly used for cleaning articles used in daily life or jewelry. It can be jewelry, CDs, glasses, combs, tea sets, shaving knives, toothbrushes, brooches, false teeth, watch chains, pens, etc., which are often used, but also dirty and difficult to handle.
2. The ultrasonic cleaning machine can clean some machines or some small parts well, and conduct strong ultrasonic cleaning on them. It speeds up the cleaning speed of parts in many production lines and greatly improves the industrial quality. Therefore, the ultrasonic cleaning machine is of great help to us both in industry and in life, and increases our social development.
Ultrasonic cleaning machine is used frequently and has a wide range of applications. While it replaces manual cleaning, its environmental protection, high efficiency and other characteristics are generally accepted by people. With the acceleration of the process of socialization, there will certainly be more equipment and machinery to replace human labor in the future. Therefore, if you want to know more about ultrasonic cleaners and other machinery, please contact our company!